Synonyms: Glyceryl tributyrate
Molecular Formula: C15H26O6
Molecular Weight: 302.3633
Appearance: yellow to colorless oil liquid ,bitter taste
Tributyl glyceride is comprised by one molecule glycerol and three molecules butyric acid.
1. 100% through stomach, no waste.
2. Provide energy rapid: the product will slowly release to be butyric acid under the action of intestinal lipase, which is short chain fatty acid. It provides energy for intestinal mucosal cell quickly, To promote growth and development.
3. Protect mucosa: The development and maturation of intestinal mucosa is the key factor to restrict growth of young animals. The product is absorbed in the intestinal tract, effectively repairing and protecting the intestinal mucosa.
4. Sterilization: Prevents diarrhea and ileitis, Increase animal disease-resistant, anti-stress.
5. Promote lactate: Improve brood matrons’ food intake. Promote brood matrons’ lactate. Improve breast milk quality.
6. Growth accordance: Promote weaning cubs’ food intake. Increase nutrient absorption, protect cub, reduce death rate.
7. Safety in use: Improve animal produce performance. It is the best succedaneum of Antibiotic growth promoters.
8. High cost-effective: It’s three times to increase the effectiveness of butyric acid compared with Sodium butyrate.
|Application||pig, chicken, duck, cow, sheep and so on|
|Storage||The product should be sealed, light-blocking, and stored in cool and dry place|
|Species of animal||Dosage of tributyrin (Kg/t feed)|
|Chicken and ducks||0.3-0.8|