Best selling Powder GABA aminobutyric acid
Name : γ- aminobutyric acid（GABA）
Synonyms: 4-Aminobutyric acid; Ammonia butyric acid; Pipecolic acid.
Molecular formula: C4H9NO2
Molecular weight: 103.12
Melting point :202℃
Appearance: White flake crystal or needle crystal; slight odor, deliquescence, slight bitter taste.
- Anti – stress: Inhibit the central blood pressure, respiratory center of hypothalamic CNS, decreasing respiratory rate of animal blood pressure and breath. It can effectively prevent and control irritability, tail biting, fighting, feather pecking, anal pecking and other stress syndrome.
- Calm the nerves: By regulating the inhibitory neurotransmitter of the central nervous system to suppress the excitatory signal, making the suppressed signal can be transmitted rapidly, to achieve the purpose of animal tranquillity and sedation.
- Promote diet: Through regulating the feed center, enhance appetite, promote diet, accelerate the digestion and absorption of feed nutrients, eliminate the loss of appetite caused by stress, improve the daily gain and feed conversion rate
- Improve growth: Improve the immunity and disease resistance of livestock and poultry, promote the release of growth hormone, avoid stress caused by malnutrition, decreased production performance, reduce the quality of animal products and disease resistance and other adverse reactions.
Storage: keep in a cool, ventilated, dry place
Shelf life: 24 months.
Usage & Dosage:
- Mixed well directly with the feed.
- Dosage of the complete feed: Livestock and poultry: 50-200 g/MT; Aquatic: 100-200 g/MT
Do not contain prohibited drug by the state, No toxic side effects, safe and reliable.